- Support the software quality assurance effort for our end-user application.
- Develop and execute test plans for new features and software releases.
- Setup POS systems such as Aloha, Positouch, Micros used in Restaurant industry.
- Maintain and expand our ESXi QA lab infrastructure.
- Actively recommend improvements to Lab infrastructure.
- Complete detailed documentation on Lab machines, bug reports and text plan execution.
- Bachelor's degree, with a technical major, such as engineering or computer science or equivalent work experience.
- 2+ years of IT Support, Systems Administrator, or Quality Assurance experience.
- QA methodology knowledge or exposure to: unit, integration, & regression testing.
- Experience with Unix commands, Windows, Linux and virtual machines administration.
- Working knowledge of network technologies including Ethernet, VLAN, remote desktop, and security best practices.
- Ability to solve technical or system issues with little supervision.
- Experience with Point-of Sale systems is a huge plus.