Summary of Qualifications
The Finance Team is looking for someone to join us as a temporary Collection/Receivables team member. We are looking for someone who is motivated, analytical, organized, inquisitive, smart and creative individuals who can operate with an international mindset to collect payments, while providing excellent and considerate customer service to our client. This candidate will work with the finance team and report to the accounting manager. The candidate will also have exposure across multiple departments within the organization.
Essential Job Responsibilities
- Analyze the requests from customers and provide accurate supporting documents for the billing info back to the customers with timely manner.Reconcile all discrepancies for short or over payments when applying daily cash receipts.
- Perform collection calls to customers about the status of payment for all invoices greater than 20 days. Inquire when payment will be received and if the billing package is complete.
- Distribute AR Aging with collection notes prior to AR meeting at weekly basis.
- Maintain accurate hard-copy billing files in compliance with the documentation layout standards.
- Maintain accurate electronic billing files.
- Assist for processing progress billing for contract jobs, including all documents required as a condition of payment.
- Assist in processing RMA, shipping and non-usage billings and coordinate with other departments to execute billing, including supporting documents for all RMA units from Operation Department, pulling sales invoices, et, and sale orders, and all other pertinent documents.
- Assist in weekly, update and balance the AR Aging and maintain the billing worksheet report.
- Accounting Degree is strongly preferred.
- Minimum 3- 4 years collection experience are required.
- Familiar with Quick Book Enterprise Software, strongly preferred.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel, advanced user preferred
- Detail-oriented and be able to work under pressure Excellent Communication skills (writing and oral), a must.
- Team player. Good interpersonal skills and ability to work with wide variety of people.
We are located in the heart of downtown Redwood City, only a 1 block walk from the Redwood City Caltrain station. We have a fully stocked kitchen and lunch is provided on a daily basis.
For immediate consideration please send resume and cover letter detailing your related experience to email@example.com