Technical Support is a critical component to the success of the E la Carte team mission of ensuring high customer satisfaction.
We are looking for a highly motivated and dynamic candidate to join our support team that has the ability to work with many different tools (networking, logs, software, hardware, usage reports, etc) to gather data and use high critical thinking skills to correlate that data in order to diagnose and suggest a solution to a problem.
If you are a great fit, please respond with your resume attached!
Required Skills and Experience:
- Work with customers over the phone and email to provide quick solutions to issues
- Follow up and resolve problems through diligent research, reproduction, and troubleshooting
- Escalate issues to second level support as necessary
- Monitor usage, error alerts, and handle issues within SLAs
- Document all technical inquiries in ticketing system
- Recommend content for knowledge base articles
- Work flexible schedules, which may include evenings, weekends, and holidays
- 2+ years of previous technical support experience
- 2+ years experience in networking (wifi, router configs, firewalls, etc)
- Strong problem solving and non-linear troubleshooting skills
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Positive, customer-focused, service-oriented personality
- Proven ability to successfully de-escalate angry or frustrated customers
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology or related technical degree
- Experience with point-of-sale systems
- Restaurant operations experience
For immediate consideration please send resume and cover letter detailing your related experience and why you’re interested in joining us to email@example.com with "Technical Support Specialist" in the subject line.